Elizabeth's Youth Hostel

5.7
Rating 441 Total Reviews

23rd Aug 2018
2.0

I’ll be impartial. I booked through website and I arrived to the Hostel’s front door at 23:00h and anyone showed up to open it. I called to the telephone number that is published in the front door and again anyone answer the phone, so basically I wasted my money making my reservation for that “hostel”. Don’t go there!

14th Jul 2018
7.1

Good. No lockers, staff were never there except when cleaning (it's clean). Pretty hot to sleep in at the summer. But good overall.

×