Ellison House

Fabulous 21 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 21 Total Reviews

30th Aug 2018

I had a very enjoyable stay at the Ellison House, an old little cottage in Northern Vancouver. The owner, Ellison, is one of the last homeowners on her block as a burgeoning real estate developer has leveled the surrounding area for mid-rise condos. Ellison decided not to sell and I applaud her for that! Since the satellite photos of this area aren't quite up to date yet, I was completely caught off guard when I walked up to the house. Ellison accommodated my every need and I had a lovely time.

• kimberlyvanbuskirk
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th May 2018

Ellison was more than sweet and her home was very welcoming. The location is also right in between a lot of provincial parks and downtown, it was perfect. If I ever come back to Vancouver, I will definitely try to stay here again!

×