Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Chilling with your loved ones.
Encountering with new things and new people.
Emblem Apartment Kanazawa is an apartment-style hotel, which makes you 'Travel as you live'.
Even though it is an apartment-style hotel, we are operating our sister hotel, 'Emblem Stay Kanazawa' where there are only several minutes walks from the property. So if you need any help, please feel free to come by and ask for any information. Staff in Emblem Apartment Kanazawa are your friendly neighbors.
Also, we have a bar in Emblem Stay Kanazawa!
1. Check-in time: from 15:00-22:00
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: from 15:00-22:00
4. Payment: credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
We are going to charge the total amount in advance before the check-in date.
5. Cancellation Period:
(1) 5 days(or more) before Arrival Date: free
(2) 4 days before Arrival Date: 100% of the total amount
(3) on the day or No Show:100% of the total amount
6. Pets are not allowed
7. Breakfast not included
8. Taxes included
●For the safety and security of all guests, visitors are only permitted at the entrance area.
●Smoking is not allowed except for the smoking area on the first floor.
11. Silent time
●Silent time after 22.00.
●We offer room cleaning service only every 3 days. Between 10.00-15.00.
●We prepare towels to exchange during your stay free of charge.
13. Children Policy
●Complimentary for only one child under 3 years in private rooms.
●Children aged 4-11 years old must stay in a private room and must be booked into a separate bed.
●To check-in at the hotel, guests must be a minimum age of 18 years old. (But a signed agreement by parents/guardian is required upon check-in.)
●Change of rooms any time before or upon check-in: subject to availability and latest rate. Reduction in number of people or nights of staying will be subject to cancellation policy. In case payment is already done by credit card, it will be refunded by cash. However, 5% credit card commission cannot be refunded.
15. Laundry service
●Emblem Apartment is not responsible for discoloring of clothing, the loss of clothing and the time taken for washing and drying.
●Emblem Apartment’s officers, directors, staffs or agents will under no circumstances be liable for any claim of injury loss, damage, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any person or person’s property whatsoever. The guests hereby indemnify Emblem Apartment against any claims that might be brought against them.
17. Personal items and valuable
●Emblem Apartment encourages you to take good care of your personal belongings and valuables. The management will not be responsible for any loss of items during your stay with us. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Security
- Laundry Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>