Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All reservations must be guaranteed by giving customer credit card details. If the reservation is cancelled/amended 3 days or more, prior to the arrival date, then no fee will be charged. If the reservation is cancelled less than 3 days before check in date, we will charge you no-show fee, you will be charged one night room rate.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It features free Wi-Fi access and scenic views of minarets, mosques and the Sea of Marmara.Opening out on private balconies, rooms at Emirhan inn Apart Hotel are decorated with hardwood floors and traditional Turkish carpets. Some rooms include a complete kitchen and a spacious lounge equipped with cable TV channels. Guests can prepare their own meals and enjoy complimentary tea and coffee.
Location Emirhan inn is located in the heart of Istanbul Sultanahmet (Old City). In a walking distance you can find major historical places such as Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace, Ibrahim Pasha Palace, Grand Bazaar, Underground Cistern, Hippodrome and Archeological Museum. istanbul city center hotel location…
Distances from important points Istanbul Airport: 55 km.
Sabiha Gokcen Airport: 55 km.
Cankurtaran Station: 150 Mt.
Sirkeci Station: 3 Km
Seaport: 3 km.
Banks: 750 m.
Grand Bazaar: 1 km.
Egyptian Bazaar: 3 km.
Post Office: 350 m.
Hagia Sophia Museum: 500 m.
Blue Mosque Museum: 500 m.
Topkapi Palace: 400 m.
Archaeology Museum: 700 m.
Few minutes walking distance to the Topkapı Palace, Hagia Sophia Museum, Sultanahmet Mosque.
Laundry service available on-site! 1 to 7 kilo 10 Euro. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>