Enjoy Hostel

• priyawagjiani6840
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Jul 2018
2.0

Absolutely disgusting customer service!! The front desk lady, Victoria, was angry, aggressive and downright rude. There were various issues with my reservation and room allocation, she refused to explain but instead shouted over me and pointed in my face. While I remained calm, she threatened to call the police and forced us to leave the hostel even though we had a reservation and I had paid the deposit! She refused to give us a room , so we had to find another place to stay for that night...

• Jeremyeamesy9230
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2018

Really nice hostel, great facilities and comfy beds. The lockers in the room were unable to be locked but other than that this place was a very pleasant stay.

3rd Jul 2018

We were lucky to have double entry into our room, meaning we had to go through one room to get to ours, adding to the security grade. Close location to bars, supermarkets, metro, and Catacombs. Staff was least talkative I’ve been around, but noting negative. Breakfast offered is traditional French breakfast (Bread and jam), so don’t expect much if you have an American or English appetite. Coffee machine is free in the morning and it’s great!

• jakehicks1119608
  • USA, Male, 25-30
18th Jun 2018

Awesome place, awesome staff, and awesome location. I would definitely stay here again.

• Spain, Female, 31-40
29th May 2018
7.4

The toilet seat was quite dirty on its non-visible part; some lockers didn't work well. It's a small place, but offers great value for money.

• shanamiller
  • USA, Mixed Group, 41+
27th May 2018

They have air conditioning, however no lyft

17th May 2018
8.0

Good location and clean facilities. Basic breakfast but quite filling. I had a small bed, tho (and I'm a very small person, so.that may be a problem). This place is quite alright, but not at all hostel atmosphere.

7th May 2018
8.0

Four bed (two bunkbeds) room. The room was small and the gap between upper and lower bunk narrow. The large wall locker was very useful. Good bath and shower. The community room was a bit small. The included "breakfast" was bare minimum, but the bread, jelly, and coffee unlimited and tasty. The kitchen is a bit disappointing due to the lack of a stove and a jam-packed fridge. By my third day I was supplementing the meal with cereal and milk purchased at the Express market "on the corner."

• manveenmj4867
  • India, Female, 25-30
2nd May 2018

I reached late at night but was welcomed by the hostel staff warmly. Got a better room than I had booked and was provided with crisp clean and fresh linen. Bed was comfortable and ensuite bathroom was absolutely clean. I was able to leave my bag in the hostel even after check out and came later in the afternoon to collect.Breakfast although simple was atleast complimentary. It is a bit of a walk from any of the closest 2 metro stations but the area is very residential. Carrefour next door.Super!

• emilygirouard996469
  • Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
30th Apr 2018
6.6

There were ants in the kitchen and there were dirty dishes in the cupboard, but the showers were fantastic!

×