Enjoy Hostel

• madisonmccayley7946
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
12th Mar 2018
5.7

Bathroom smelled like mold the whole stay, nothing in the room worked ( lights, tv , hair dryer, wifi )

3rd Mar 2018
8.0

It was just what we needed for a couple nights and a place to sleep in Paris for a reasonable price. We got a 3-bed private ensuite which had large lockers but you do need your own lock. There is no elevator and the walls are thin so you can easily hear people around you or in the hall so be aware if you're a very light sleeper. Everything was clean and we had outlets and lights at each bed, plus a free towel for each. Close to Gare Montparnasse, metro, and the Catacombs.

• katarinadiepholz2463
  • USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Mar 2018
7.4

I was only here one night, but it worked well. I paid for a 4-bed girls, but there were only 3 of us (there was only space for 3 of us). Breakfast is bread and jam-pretty usual for a hostel, but this one is on the pricier side. Then again, it IS Paris. Literal five minute walk from the Catacombs and a Metro station. Note: book Catacombs tickets in advance. Check-in Time is kept strictly (I arrived 4 minutes before and I waited). No lockers of any sort that I could see, but I also didn’t ask.

• Saaaamuka
  • France, Male, 18-24
12th Feb 2018
5.7

The worst hostel that I stayed until now!! In the bedroom it haven’t even a socket and a lamp. I had to put my cellphone to charge in a socket far of the bed, and I was in the top bed so I needed get out of the bed always. Not big problem, right? So, the heater was broken, so the bedroom was hot and I was in the top bed, can you imagine? I needed to open the window that made the bedroom really cold and bothered my roommates. Breakfast disgusting, staff ok.

10th Feb 2018

Very cozy rooms with heater but there is also an air conditioning unit in the room if you need that. They give you huge storage lockers. The largest I've had in a hostel. The breakfast is coffee, bread, jam and butter. Simple and you can keep things you by at nearby shops in the fridge to add to the breakfast. Sorta close to the metro, about 2 blocks and there is a bus stop on the other side of the street. Kind of a far location but it's nice because there are not that many tourists in this area

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Jan 2018
7.1

Decent value for money. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, and a towel was included. It was a bit dirty - as a student I was happy to put up with the slightly stained toilet seat and grubby windows because it was one of the cheapest hostels I could find in this area. You need to bring your own padlock for the lockers. The bunk beds are a bit delicate - you will feel the other person moving around. On the whole my stay was fine, I would probably go back again - it does the job.

• ayrtonmiap2403
  • Portugal, Male, 18-24
24th Jan 2018

Really nice place to stay, cheap and nice staff! I really had a good time there.

• Parizand
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Jan 2018

Great hostel, good vibes and v clean. No escalator but all other facilities great. Highly recommend :)

• kelliteve5779
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Dec 2017

Overall good stay, clean beds, room, free towel. walls are quite thin so hear a lot from other room if ppl are there. Close to metro and catacombs. Free breakfast is basic but appreciated

16th Dec 2017

The 4 beds room was very small but the very clean and the bed was pleasantly confortable. Not far from the Gare Montparnasse either so that's very practical for anyone getting to Paris form there. Probably not cheapest hostel ever but i would much rather pay a couple extra euros and make sure that I'm somewhere clean, definitely would recommend.

×