Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We provide the guests with various entertainment facilities and will be in the best condition to be presented to our guests. The primary focus of this business is to serve guests as they arrive to the country. The business would be located close to the Bandaranayake international airport so that it would be an attracted guests seeking for accommodation as soon as they enter into Sri Lanka. T
hough the concept of 'hostel' is not extensively spread like that of foreign countries, but chances are there to come across few backpackers hostels in Sri Lanka.
Staying in such hostels not only saves your money, it also lets you meet many new travelers who would love to share their travel stories and experiences in Sri Lanka.
1.Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2.Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3.Check out before 11:00.
4.Payment upon arrival by cash and credit card or debit card.
5.Taxes not included, 10% city tax per person per stay.
6.Reception working hours 09:00-23:00. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Games Room
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>