Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
FRANÇAIS : Si vous devez annuler, s'il vous plait nous donner un pré-avis de 24 heures par téléphone ou courriel et vous ne serez pas facturé.
ENGLISH: If you need to cancel, please give us 24 hours notice by phone or e-mail and you will not be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
FRANÇAIS : Pour les réservations de groupes, un dépôt de 50 % du coût total est exigé. Ceci est pour garantir votre réservation à l'auberge Globetrotter.
ENGLISH: For group reservations, a payment of 50% of the total price is required. This is to guarantee your reservation at the Globetrotter Hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
FRANÇAIS : Pour plus d'informations, s'il vous plait nous contacter par téléphone ou courriel.
ENGLISH: For more information, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With its beautiful seaside view, its comfortable, clean, quiet and safe surrounding, we hope to make your trip as pleasant as possible.
Use our guest kitchen for your cooking needs. Take advantage of our Wi-Fi Internet access, our IP phone and our fax. TV and cable also included.
Our hostel is non-smoker and the perfect stop for your trip to Rimouski!
Wait no more; discover the
Espace Globetrotter hostel right away!
Tax is not included in the rates shown online View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Currency Exchange
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>