Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The apartment is fully equipped with everything you need to feel like at home: air conditioning cold/heat, 32-inch flat-screen TV in the living room, free WiFi, washing machine, ceramic, electric kettle, Tassimo capsule coffee machine, toaster, microwave, iron, ironing board. Bed linen and towels are included in the price. In urbanization there is a communal pool, open to the public from June to September, and it is paid. Smoking in the apartment is prohibited. The car can be parked in a private parking space. The company provides transfer services from / to Alicante / San Javier airport, or Alicante train station. For more information, please contact us by email or phone number which you find on the booking confirmation. A damage deposit of EUR300 is required upon arrival. This deposit is fully refundable within 7 days after check-out as long as there has been no damage to the property. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability. Check-in takes place until 21:00. Please note, the following surcharges apply for late check-in: EUR 20 after 21:00 EUR 30 after 01:00.
Espanhouse Aldea Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 21.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not available
Reception from 15.00 to 19.00
Pet are allowed 20 euros by charge View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Washing Machine
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>