Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is located on the foothills of Montgo in Javea, Costa Blanca, Spain. Montgo mountain is an impressive and magnificent projection forming the point of San Antonio to the north of Javea. We are 5Km from Javea Pueblo which is a small, historic town, free of high rise buildings offering a relaxing holiday atmosphere.
Our rooms are very comfortable, we offer the Master which has an en suite bathroom, the Oriental wheelchair accessible bedroom and Marine bedroom which share the disabled bathroom. Downstairs we have 2 bedrooms both with en suite bathrooms which are wheelchair accessible. There is also an additional bathroom for public use as well as our bedroom and a separate 1 bedroom apartment which is available for rental on a self catering basis.
Estrella Lodge Polices & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5 Euros per person.
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court(s)
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>