Euro Youth Hostel

Superb 9014 Total Reviews

• mister_grey4598
  • England, Male, 41+
13th Nov 2018

I’ve stayed in many hostels in many places and I can honestly say Euro Youth Hostel in Munich is vying for the number one spot in my list. The facilities, the ambiance, the cleanliness, the staff, the breakfast, the beer, all of these things make for a brilliant experience. I’m very grateful to all of the hostel team and I very much look forward to coming back.

• jwenzler19215
  • USA, Male, 18-24
12th Nov 2018

This was a great hostel! No complaints at all. Great location as well :) Would stay here again.

11th Nov 2018

Staff friendly and accommodating. Allowed me access to shower facilities on the afternoon after checkout which was really appreciated given I was about to take the long flight home to Aus. Easy to meet fellow travellers in the bar and common areas. Breakfast good value @ 5 euro.

• USA, Female, 25-30
10th Nov 2018

It was conveniently located to transportation and the center! Staff was nice and the hostel was clean and warm :)

• mar28yahaira1448
  • USA, Female, 18-24
9th Nov 2018

I loved my stay at euro youth. Their staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was very close to transportation and a 15 minute walk to the city center.

• marsh66k4972
  • Scotland, Male, 25-30
8th Nov 2018
6.0

The hostel doesn’t offer a walking tour nor a bar crawl. It’s very much just a bed and nothing else. Although the bar on site was good, there was never really much of a vibe at the place.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
7th Nov 2018
6.3

Being a youth hostel, plenty of noise at the bar and outside which drifts up to rooms. Bit of a party hostel if that's your thing. Identification tags for luggage storage not used.

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
4th Nov 2018

I like this hostel. The common room is very nice and warm. The bed is clean and warm. Staffs are friendly and willing to help me find cool places in Munich. However, there was a guy I met the guy at the bar on Saturday night live, he didn’t stay at this hostel but he followed me and tried to get into my room :( The hostel should review the security policy to protect your guess by non-guess.

• reishikumaar2233848
  • India, Male, 18-24
4th Nov 2018

Amazing hostel!

• madisonhour2162
  • USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Nov 2018

All in all I enjoyed my stay here. The hostel was very clean and I always felt my belongings were safe. I also enjoyed the bar in the lobby met some people that way. That being said I wished I saw more people from 18-26 ish because I felt the age range was a little older.

×