Everton Hostel

7.2
Very Good 2855 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
11th Oct 2018

Good budget hostel, clean but tatty. Nice atmosphere though and had all the essentials

• India, Male, 18-24
10th Oct 2018

A bit away from city. But good atmosphere and value for money

• katehindleyx6206
  • England, Female, 25-30
6th Oct 2018
2.6

Terrible. Do not stay here. Its very badly organised and they also lost our key deposit.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Sep 2018
3.7

Absolute worst hostel I have ever stayed at. Came back one night to no bedding, staff are absolutely clueless and have no idea what’s going on. Arrived late due to a delayed flight and missed my first night because no one would answer the phone to tell me if anyone is available to let me in the hostel. Left two voicemails and no one answered or returned my call. Then finally got through in the morning. Informed them I was arriving within the hour and nothing was set up. Would not go again!

• laddnewton6471
  • USA, Female, 41+
24th Sep 2018

Old fashioned hostel experience, simple but friendly. Rooms clean with nice linens and warm comforters. Plenty of breakfast included 5 choices of cereal, toast, jam, peanut butter, fruit, and tea. Kitchen includes an oven.I took a bus for 2 pounds 30p from Central Liverpool just like the online descriptions, although the staff person on duty when I called strongly suggested a taxi, there is no need for that, unless maybe when there is football (soccer) at the FC nearby. Fantastically low price.

• England, Male, 25-30
22nd Sep 2018
2.9

This relatively unclean and out of the way hostel was overpriced for me as they whacked the prices up for the night I needed it, costing £25 for a shared dorm room. The staff were weird and seemed totally out of it - they barely said a word to me, just held out a tatty old credit card machine which upon enquiring, charged 3% for ALL transactions. Rude and uncommunicative. They charge for lockers (£1 per night), which felt stingy given the dire state of the place. It dire need of repair. Avoid.

• Scotland, Male, 41+
21st Sep 2018
4.9

There were some good staff and a friendly group of musicians staying long term . They were fine. But I think there needs to be a bit of a shake up to make visitors feel secure, and that they are being respected. Maybe time for some staff that seek to raise standards. I spoke to another visitor and we both agreed we would not go back there. An increase in night charge would be acceptable with a raising of standards that I feel would not need to much effort to do.

21st Sep 2018

My stay was an enjoyable experience.I met very nice guests,staff were very friendly and accommodating, room space by far bigger than many hostels I have been to. I am particularly grateful because,not having a saturday night booking in advance,they put me up. Access to the hostel was easy,a mild walk from thw city centre.Kitchen facilities were up to standards with food put out early enough. Apart from a bunch of noisy catalunians,the place was quiet and I could have a good rest.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
20th Sep 2018

Nice staff, very affordable and has everything you need for a hostel

• Colombia, Female, 25-30