Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Ex Locanda Termini is near the Central Station and the Port of Palermo Palermo. Reach it from the airport to Palermo via the bus that will leave the central station and from there on foot to arrive Ex Locanda Termini.
Both for individuals and for families, Ex Locanda Termini is the ideal place to spend your vacation, you will have access to the kitchen, the laundry electric kettle iron and ironing board free WiFi and a complete assistance throughout your stay Vs.
The Ex Locanda Termini is also the home of contemporary photography exhibitions, and neo-classical art, has a large lounge with original frescoes and restructured the '700 suitable as a conference center and organizing refresher courses. The sober and monumental Ex Locanda Termini make of a modern holiday home and prestige.
All apartments in addition to the double room consist of: entrance hall, living room / kitchen equipped with all necessary utensils, and an electric kettle, bathroom complete with toiletries including a hairdryer.
Apartments furnished with modern and functional furniture, and also children are welcome'll provide a cot, high chair and stroller without having to bring their own.
On request shuttle service to and from airport up to 8 people at discounted prices
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>