Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a common area where people can sit and relax with a good book, we have a large dining room and a kitchen so they can prepare what they want. There's a bar on the rooftop where you can enjoy delicious drinks, having a good time sunbathing on the small pool.
We have free WiFi in the rooms and the reception opened 24 hours, have a travel agency where you can buy your tours in the highest security. You can also rent computers and bicycles.
Also we count with a shuttle if you need to visit parks or cenotes for example.
Check in time. 3 pm
Check out time. 12 am
Cancellation policy is 2 day before arrival
We accept credit card upon arrival
Breakfast is included
Taxes are included View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>