Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our goal is to make our guests feel welcomed. In the friendly atmosphere at 'Exclusive Backpackers' we like to ensure our guests enjoy their stay. We focus on providing guests with a clean, safe, quiet, and comfortable living environment. Our guests always come back satisfied!
Guest services include a fully equipped kitchen for all meals with dining, a lounge and TV area, self-service laundrette, on-site parking (subject to availability), tour bookings, and a large balcony on the terrace, which is perfect for your early morning coffee or just relaxing. We have computers for your internet access and phone cards are sold with cheap rates for overseas calls.
Rooms include double & twin rooms, en-suite rooms (with private bathroom), and also dorms.
All buses outside our doorsteps are free of charge around the metropolitan area & Kings Park. Buses to Fremantle and Cottesloe Beach are also right outside our doorstep. A 24-hour supermarket, post office, medical services, cafes, pubs and restaurants are all nearby.
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Jobs Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>