Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the main avenue of Cascais,very close to the city centre. We are at 5 minutes from the train station and only 8 minutes from the Cascais bay.Mini Markets, cafes, beaches and a small shopping mall nearby.
We have three shared dormitories and private rooms. Our private rooms have air conditioners/heaters, cabinet, mini fridge, private bathroom, free towels, welcome drink (Portuguese wine and water)and Flat TV. The Big family suite has also microwave and three additional beds. We do have a suite fully adapted to reduced mobility guests. We also offer a crib for the little ones. We have daily clean service in all the rooms.
F3 Hostel Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00
Reception times from 7:00 am to 00:00 am
Maximum stay is 14 days View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Security Lockers
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>