FIAP Jean Monnet

8.8
Fabulous 6201 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Nov 2017

Great place. It's super clean and professional. It feels like a hotel more than a hostel, the beds get made daily and room cleaned which is really nice. I was lucky enough that I got a room with some great people. Plenty of facilities to use and downstairs there is cafe, chill out spot and even an outside area (better for use in the summer). Loved it here!

• Spain, Male, 41+
6.6

The stay has been correct, but the reception staff seems to be quite unprofessional. At arrival I payed my bill, but they refused to give me the invoice until checkout I cannot recommend this place to friends and colleagues. I was with some students of my institution, who stayed one day longer and forgot to ask for the invoice. I sent a request by the webform and immediately phoned to insist in the urgence. The answer was that I had to email my request. I did so and I'm still waiting

• ajayvasmate5203
  • India, Male, 25-30
5.7

Very strict and you can't bring any outside food or beverage, it has very odd time to checkout.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
24th Nov 2017

We stayed here in 6 beds dorm. The room and bathroom were very big, each bed has a light and electrical outlet. We really appreciated having 2 toilets and 2 big showers in the room!! The breakfast is simple (croissants/bread, juice, cereals and hot beverages) but it is ok to start the day. The wifi is good but it has to be improved (doesn't reach everywhere). I wouldn't advise this place to those who want to socialise as there isn't really that kind of vibe.

• Colombia, Female, 18-24
24th Nov 2017

its everything so good but the breakfast is TERRIBLE.

• JAYAINDRANNAIR9204
  • India, Male, 25-30
24th Nov 2017

Only if the check in timings could be a little flexible.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
23rd Nov 2017
8.0

여자 4인실 썼고 여기 가성비 대비 좋은 것 같아요!! 온수도 잘 나오는데 수압이 약한 거 빼고 전반적으로 좋아요. 조식도 과일이나 햄류는 없지만 크로와상이랑 바게트, 잼, 시리얼, 주스, 커피,음료 등 나와요!! 방은 전반적으로 깨끗하고 넓어요 :) 개인 조명랑 콘센트도 있어서 굳굳. 가드도 오고 갈 때마다 짐 검사하고 캐리어도 체크인 전후로 맡길 수도 있고:) 매니저들도 착함! 도미터리는 본관인데 아니신 분들은 다른 건물로 넘어가야되요. 계단 있으니 캐리어 무거우신 분들은 좀 힘드실듯... ㅠ This hostel is very good. Hostel managers are very kind and gentle! And then I uesed 4 female dorm room. It was clear and wide.

• Japan, Female, 41+
22nd Nov 2017

Very efficient and economical. FIAP has many ongoing meetings while I stayed, and it is a vibrant place.

• lradburn738513
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Nov 2017

The staff were very friendly and accommodating, they were more than happy for me to leave my bags there in a locked luggage room before check in and after check out. There was a good selection of things for breakfast and the shared dorm I stayed in was massive.

• kstevens24c7607
  • New Zealand, Female, 41+
17th Nov 2017
7.7

I booked in to the female dorm via hostel world where there was no information about an age limit (30). So the reception manager made an on the spot decision to provide a single room at 20 francs more per night. Basically it's a hotel with no eating in the room: no hot water jug, cups or tea bags etc. Fortunately a fairly good supermarket just around the corner. The hotel is well placed in the city - 6 metro stops to the Eiffel tower and other central paris attractions. Basic breakfast provided.

×