FIAP Jean Monnet

8.7
Fabulous 6620 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
7.4

Solo in Paris, location is excellent as it situated in a good neighborhood, major metro station is 10 mins away. well maintained facilities i had a good sleep there. lots of school groups staying in the hostel too so if you are a solo traveller like me it can be lonely from time to time. the lack of social aspect of this hotel makes me go out explore all the time if you want a quiet place just to sleep then this will be a good choice.

• Norway, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2018

My friend and I stayed at this hostel for one night. It’s not allowed to bring food into the hostel, so you have either have to eat outside or buy food at the hostel. The check out time was a bit early (09.30). The staff were very nice and helpful. The room was like a hotel room with our own bathroom which included showers.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
29th Jun 2018

Great hostel, super close to the metro and very clean. Be careful however when it is warm outside; since there are no fans in the rooms and the windows cannot open fully, the room will get very, very warm. Other than that, the room itself (4 beds) was amazing and clean, and the free breakfast in the morning is a nice plus!

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2018

Great place with the cleanest facilities and rooms I have ever seen in a hostel. I stayed here last second due to a cancelled flight by my airline. I was very scared because I was alone in Paris with no working phone and no place to stay. I found this to be one of the highest rated places and it deserves it! The beds are so comfortable and they provide you a towel, a very good comforter and a great pillow with a full armoire that has a coded lock. I loved it so much! Would definitely stay again.

• jwill1355006
  • Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
23rd Jun 2018

Good place to stay. Clean, nice room. No major complaints. The one sink in our room didn't work but there were two. Overall, we got pretty good value for a 4 bedroom private compared to the other dorm prices in Paris.

23rd Jun 2018
7.4

I book for room of 4 beds , they give me room of 6 beds . Also the time to check out is 9:30 am , its need to change at least 10:30 . Everything else is good .

• England, Female, 41+
18th Jun 2018

Good basic facilities for our stay in Paris at an extremely good rate. Close to Metro station so easy for sightseeing. Good breakfast provided an excellent start to the day.

• drjagdishbatra4771
  • India, Male, 41+
18th Jun 2018

It's a vibrant place with lots of amenities for young people. However, there is scope to improve, as by providing lift in the bloc where I stayed (B35) as I, a senior citizen, had difficulty in taking suitcases to the second floor by staircase. Also the room does not have electric fan permanently fixed. I was, of course, helped with a small table fan, but these days, with growing green house effect, you need to have provision for ceiling fans, if not airconditioning over there. Thanks.

16th Jun 2018
7.7

There is no kitchen which makes your stay as a backpacker who wants to travel as cheap as possible a bit inconvenient.

15th Jun 2018

Would 100% recommend and would definitely stay again on my next visit to Paris. It is a little far from attractions however the metro is less than a 5 min walk away. I stayed in a private twin room; it was the perfect size, had a comfortable bed, great storage for clothing and a very clean bathroom. Would definitely stay again!

×