Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located on the Maykovskogo street (full of bars and cozy cafes). It crosses the Nevsky prospect (just 10 minutes (1km) of walking from this main arteria of St Petersburg), where you can visit Kazan and St Isaak's Cathedrals, Hermitage (2,5km), lots of exhibitions in marvelous museums and art-spaces, theaters, Russian museum (2km) and other great places of St Petersburg. Main trade centers of our city are located just 10 minutes by feet from us.
We have soft beds made specially for you! Oh, by the way, we painted them by ourselves ;) For each guest there are personal lockers, two bedside shelves, small reading lamp and sockets. For your comfort even in shared suites all beds are furnished with blackout curtains.Still hostel is not only perfect sleep. In our lounge space you can veg for a while on a sofa watching TV, read books or magazines in a library, play the piano and do some computer work in a separate zone. Huge table of dark wood invites all hostel guest to the kitchen which is equipped with all necessary things: gas stove, fridge, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, coffee & tea are for free pleasure.
Our team loves Saint Petersburg (Piter as locals say) with all their heart and we are ready to share the part (even the hugest part) of this feeling. We speak several languages (Russian, English, French) and ready to show you the most interesting places of our city: authentic bars and cafes, exhibitions in marvelous museums and art-spaces, even walk on Piters’ roofs and drive on tram trough historical part are not a problem for us. By the way our lovely hostel is located in one the most TRENDY & HIP districts of Saint-Petersburg, full of vibrant bars & events in the multi-cultural life.
FJC Loft Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
Our free services for travellers:
-cosy beds/ linen/ towels
-conditioners in each room
-hair-drier/ iron/ ironing board (by request)
-tea & coffee
Our chargeable services:
-unique souvenirs & postcards
-migration and visa support
We kindly ask our guests not to smoke and drink alcohol in hostel, not to be noisy from 23 till 9. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>