Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer large doubles en-suite, normal doubles, singles and dormitories for up to four people, our dormitories are a unique way for you to meet and stay with groups of fellow travelers. The easy-to-book trips that are on offer at the reception are cheaper with larger groups of people, so a stay in one of our dormitories gives you a great way to find new friends with whom to explore the fabulous sights on offer in Jordan, and it also helps to keep your budget down. There are hot showers to relax you after a days exploring and we also have fridges on every level which allow guests to store their own food. So you could enjoy a sunset drink in your room looking out over the culturally rich Downtown area and once you have done that, and because we are so central, you could easily step out to explore Amman at night. Or if you are tired from your travels just relax whilst watching a film on satellite TV in your room. Films are also on show in the lobby in the evenings and once again it gives you a great opportunity to meet others over a drink. Then there is just enough time to send a quick email home using our internet access or even call friends and family with our cheap international calling service available in the lobby.
Our handpicked, local staff will help answer all your questions about visiting Jordan's attractions and you can even organize to be picked up at the airport if you book with our friends at Hostelworld. Any other questions, be it from visa queries to border crossing details, and our staff are just waiting to give you the inside information.
You are welcome and we cannot wait to have you as part of the Farah family!
Our tours are designed with YOU in mind! Competent, experienced and friendly, our driver is expert at highlighting your way around Jordan. Pointing out the most interesting and imaginative, cultural and historical points, he will also be able to help you with additional tips; quality, yet inexpensive restaurants, shopping tips, etc. Sure to make your trips around Jordan pleasurable and exciting!
Mr. Michael Nazzal, Chairman of Jordan Hotels Association.
I had the pleasure of visiting your hotel today after reading so much on all sites about it and I was happily impressed with the cleanliness standards and the efficiency of your operation.
It is a great pleasure to see motivated hoteliers doing the right thing for the development of the Jordanian tourism.
Please keep it up and do not hesitate to call on me for any assistance.' View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>