Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Farm house in Kosh-Agach is located in rural area. 2 km from the supermarket Mary-RA and Aisoule. We organise different type of tours. For example, Photo hunting for Argali (mountain goat), Quiet hunting (from mid-July until September), Hay Mowing! (August from the beginning to the end), Kumysnaya ranch, For berries! (late July and all of August).
The typical rural house of a villager. Without the extra amenities. A very simple house. The house is designed primarily for those who want to get away from civilization, to try to live with no amenities, for those who want to live like people live in the village. To conduct a normal life has everything you need. The kitchen has all necessary utensils for cooking. Fridge, microwave, TV, Internet with Wi-Fi. The room has 1 double bed, 1 pull-out sofa and 2 full beds. The hand wash basin. There is a woodburning stove. The toilet is unfortunately located on the street.
Farm house in Kosh-Agach Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 20:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 19:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival. I
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 8 USD per person per day.
To book the tour please contact us directly after the booking is made. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>