Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

Fabulous 3566 Total Reviews

• saam_3
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
20th Sep 2018

I am a solo female traveler and this hostel was awesome! Great location and the staff were lovely. Pedro was great, he gave many recommendations for the area! If I am ever in Málaga again, I will be back!

• p_bijoux3738
  • USA, Female, 31-40
8th Sep 2018
2.3

Never again! Besides the location, there is nothing remotely good about this place. Was there for 1 night before flying out & had a really bad experience. Forgot to pick up my towel that I'd paid for and thought ok I'll do it after dinner. Font desk guy at midnight was horribly rude & refused a towel unless I paid again. Showed receipt for it & was told I was lying! Plus shower room was dirty & drain was plugged. Dirty room with questionable men. No lockers...safety was big concern. Never again!

Hi there, although I understand your frustation with an isolated situation, going on about the questionability of other guests is not cool. Personnel has been asked and nobody called you a liar, the staff member remembers the issue and explained about the receipt and how the system works, but never called you any names. We clean all common bathrooms twice a day, but cannot follow every guest into the loo and checked if they were clean after using the lavatory. There are safety lockers under the beds, one for the bottom bed and one for the upper bunk. Also, at the reception we do provide padlocks if a guest requests one (free of charge). It is ok if you never want to be here again. Using many platforms to complain about us shows how small your comment is and the need for attention you have.

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2018
6.9

Nice room apart from the strange smell like blocked sewers. Staff were generally polite but not chatty. Not a social atmosphere at all though I only stayed one night so maybe it was just the wrong day

Hello, thank you very much for your comment. We hope to continue growing and improving thanks to clients like you who entrust us the experiences that they have liked of our hostel, and also tell us which ones we can improve on. We work very hard to make your stay spectacular. Best regards and we hope to see you soon.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2018

Really cute hostel in great location. Staff were all friendly and helpful. The curtains were so nice across the beds. Only thing that could be changed would be a bath mat available for the bathrooms as our floor was constantly wet.

Hi there, we will check into the bath mat issue, no worries.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
4th Sep 2018

This place was great, brought a friend on holiday with me and this was the first time he was in a hostel and he too thought it was great. Location, facilities and staff was spot on, only problem I had was that I couldn't lock my cage cause the hole wasn't inline but no big deal ;)

Hi there mate, thank you for a fantastic comment. Looking forward to hosting you and your friend in the near future.

4th Sep 2018

If you like a clean hostel with nice people and no problems, this is the place for you! An extra thank you to the staff who were so kind and helpful with absolutely everything.

Thx 4 a gr8 comment...!!!

2nd Sep 2018
6.9

As a solo traveler, the main thing I look for is a good atmosphere. I personally found it difficult to meet other travelers, but then again, it could have just been the days I selected to visit. The hostel itself was nice and clean, and the staff was friendly.

Hi there, thank you very much for your comment. We do have free sangria every night at 20:30 so people can meet other travelers, the pub crawl or the morning free walking tours.

29th Aug 2018
8.0

The 4 bed rooms are just too small for comfort and getting onto the upper bunk is a nightmare. Your head will hit the ceiling if you try to sit up. There is also the chance of falling down from the upper bunk as there are no barricades. Take a lower bunk if you must stay here. I took an upper bunk and took a lower bunk the next day.

29th Aug 2018

I. Like. The Feel Soho apart from getting the top bunk.friendly to a old traveller.all ok.

Thank you very much mate. Looking forward to seeing you again.

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
27th Aug 2018
2.3

Horrible noisy place. You will wake up in the morning and as soon as you go down the stairs you will be in a crowded noisy common area which is supposed to be a place to relax. I couldn't even make a phone call with such a loud music and after i asked the receptionist to please turn down the music he just did nothing but ignoring me. They dont care about their customers

Hola querido amigo argentino, el area común es la recepción y, al mismo tiempo, un bar. Nadie ha dicho nada de una sala para relajarse, de hecho no tenemos ningún espacio común en el hostal para relajarse. La música esta a un volumen que nunca ha molestado a nadie. Si hay gente entrando y saliendo y sus conversaciones te molestan o no te permiten hablar por teléfono creo que culpar al hostal esta fuera de lugar. Gracias por tu visita, y por el comentario que, aunque lleno de ira y con animo de venganza, seguro nos ayuda a crecer. Estamos abiertos desde hace diez años, operando con unas guías muy precisas para ayudar a nuestros clientes y todos tienen razón hasta que dejan de tenerla.

×