Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand if you wish to make a reservation for more than 8 people.
We may not be able to accept your booking, which may result in you losing your deposit.
- Group bookings can be cancelled free of charge up till 4 weeks prior to arrival date.
- Reservations cancelled 4-2 weeks prior to arrival date incur a penalty of 30% of the full stay.
- Reservations cancelled 2-1 weeks prior to arrival date incur a penalty of 50% of the full stay.
- Reservations cancelled 1 week-3 days prior to arrival date incur a penalty of 80% of the full stay.
- Reservation cancelled less than 2 days, 1 day, or same day of the arrival date incur a penalty 100% of the full stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The middle area of Shopping/Boutique/Restaurants/Cafe/Fancy Small Shops, and easy access anywhere in Osaka and outside Osaka. Shinsaibashi, Shinsaibashi Shopping Street, America-Mura, Horie (Minami-Horie/Kita-Horie), Shinmachi, Dotonbori, Namba, Nipponbashi. Those everywhere walk in 1 min to 5 min by walk or train. Can save your time and enjoy a long time of a day.
Further at night time is calm and safe anytime. The staff has knowledge to enjoy full of Osaka. You can feel free to ask us. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>