Ferah Pension/Monica's Place

8.4
Fabulous 165 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
22nd Aug 2018

Beautiful guesthouse, nice decorated interiors and very comfortable. I stayed in a private double room with a balcony and view of the sea. Very special.

• geologistcm497136
  • Thailand, Female, 31-40
1st Aug 2018
4.3

I spent 9 days in Turkey and this hotel was only disappointed place in turkey for me... I decided to book this hotel becuause of the pictures in hostel word website but when I arrived to the hotel, the place was totally different from the website , morever I booked in balcony view room but what I got it just small room with water leaking out from shower room after you finished shower with no any view !!! Don't go this place is not worth for your money, you could find better hostel in downtown.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2018

Love the place! Owners are great, really accommodating. A pretty chilled homestay and I would recommend it. Relatively close to downtown. It is a chilled set up with shisha and heaps of nice plants, cats are adorable. Excellent stuff!

3rd Jul 2018
6.3

Nice place overall, but there were a couple of problems. They kinda forgot to set up the room properly, which means soap, towels, linens, toilet paper were all missing. Maybe it is better usually, because they had problems with the reservations when we arrived. Common areas are quite nice with a lot of pretty paintings done by the owner.

×