Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please note: Group bookings have a 4 weeks cancellations policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the average of 1 night of your stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please note: The remaining balance will be charged 4 weeks prior to arrival. Payment link of the remaining balance will be send to you by email. If the remaining balance is not paid within this timeframe we cannot guarantee your reservation!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Chill & don’t worry! We take the hassle out of camping, by providing you with your very own pre-erected tent, air mattress, sleeping bag, we even provide you with a free delicious Dutch style breakfast. There is toilets, showers, cooking facilities and even wifi. To maintain our crazy ways we have lots of wildly fun daily activities planned for you (optional but a must do experience)
- City tours by bike, boat and foot
- Boat tours around the canals of Amsterdam
- Pub crawls and red light district
- Amsterdam style bike tours
and much more...
We offer a variety of pre-erected tent choices from private to dorm tents! So get your crew together or come solo and make a crew here, before we book out! It’s going to be an awesome weekend of partying during King’s Day! Seeing we have the local Amsterdam living on lock down, we know the ins and outs of where to go, what to do and how to get the best Amsterdam and King’s Day experience the local way.
We are located in the upcoming, booming Northern part of Amsterdam, it is surrounded by various famous A’DAM tower and party venues like Pllek, NDSM dock (famous for hosting the best parties & festivals). We are located in a small forest that just a stroll away from Amsterdam Central Station.
However, it’s also important to sleep comfortably to power up for the next day, after fun packed days of sight seeing and a night partying, you can crash in your tent, warm up in your sleeping bag and wake up the next day surrounded by fresh air, birds singing, good vibes, happy faces and a delicious Dutch style breakfast.
We can’t wait to meet you and show you a good time, the Amsterdam way! We are organising all-you-can-drink Canal Tours through the famous and beautiful canals of Amsterdam. Book them through email in advance, otherwise they will be full! View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Towels Not Included
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>