Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Zebra Shopping Center - 6.6 km
Reedovsky Park - 7.1 км
Victory Square - 7.3 km
Smolensk Chamber Theater - 7.6 km
Smolensk Historical Museum - 7.7 km
Lopatinsky Garden Park - 7.8 miles
Smolensk Puppet Theater - 7.8 km
Smolensk State Drama Theater named after Griboyedov - 8 km Lenin Square - 8 km
The rooms have bunk beds with orthopedic mattresses, there is an socket for each guest. Each room has a coffee table. There are rooms with private bathrooms and a bath. Guests can use the washing machine and ironing facilities, hairdryer, internet and city telephone. Cooking can be done in the shared kitchen. There is a refrigerator, a microwave oven, a cooler with drinking water, free tea, coffee and sugar. In addition, guests can use the service 'alarm clock', order a transfer or taxi call, arrange tours or book tickets. Smoking is not allowed in the hostel.
Filosof Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Fitness Centre
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>