Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, FinKa offers limitless opportunities for individual development. Base camp for the fabulous mountain scenery, and all kinds of sporting events? Starting point and guide for the rich history of the valley? A cozy retreat to rest and relax? Guests and locals alike can discover all this and much more here - always accompanied by the famous Vinschgau hospitality.
Explore and discover cultural and entertainment activities on your doorstep. Retreat and enjoy the relaxing tranquility of the garden and terrace. Whatever you wish for, at FinKa applies: everything is possible, nothing is obligatory.
Finka Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.75 EUR per person per night
Reception Hours 8:00 to 20:00
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Common Room
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Rooms 4 Refugees
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>