Finnegan's Hostel

• tonyforan15162
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
21st Aug 2018
8.0

Fine for the money. You get what you pay for.

11th Aug 2018
4.0

I booked 1 night in this hostel the same day. However, when I arrived, the owner asked me to wait for 45 min to finally tell me her hostel was fully booked. I suspect her of not updating her availabilities and giving rooms to first people arrived without taking bookings done beforehand into account. I definitely won't recommend that place

• Germany, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2018
2.9

DON‘T STAY HERE!!!!! Really strange and uncomfortable place! The atmosphere is awful and the staff unfriendly and really bad organised. Worst Hostel I’ve ever stayed in!! Weird people, bad breakfast (two slides of toast each).

4th Aug 2018

11 out of 10!

12th Jul 2018
7.4

I didn't feel confortable in this hostel, it was hard to sleep but I tried...

• nicole79457
  • Poland, Female, 25-30
2nd Jun 2018
4.9

Made a booking, then arrived and was told there are no spaces, that we can sleep on the couch in the main corridor where everyone passes or on the floor. Place looked filthy as well. Never got the money back either and the hostel online was still showing as available. Scammers. Never again.

• mckeownfinnian1469
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
26th May 2018

It was a decent hostel. Did the job. No complaints. There was breakfast, tea and coffee I believe.

• Naomiomy3368
  • USA, Female, 41+
4.3

They overbooked rooms and when we arrived they LITERALLY threw our luggage into the street. When I asked for my deposit back the manager screamed in my face, accused me of bad behavior like I was some kind of thief. It was shocking and disgusting. My travel mate cried for hours after while we scrambled to find a different room. It was a bank holiday and the only room left in town cost over one hundred dollars. I have never been treated so horribly by a hospitality business. Shame on them!

• sabinarol853
  • Italy, Female, 25-30
2.0

We booked the hostel for one night. We arrived over there and the young woman told us they were packed up, no more room, even though we HAD A BOOKING and a basic fee charged. She just suggested going to two other hostels to try finding another room, but she basically threw us on the street. It was 20.30 and everything in 30 km around was booked up. People from other hostels told us the Finnegan’s Hostel always does that: cancel bookings at checki-in time. Really annoyed and disappointed!

• lesliebwolfe889864