Flinders Backpackers

• julespoulter1308173
  • Australia, Female, 41+
13th Jul 2018
6.6

I was really disappointed. I will not be staying here again. I didn't realise that every person who was staying had to have photo id.I thought seeing that I was booking the room I was the only one required to have this. I was under the impression that my room would be 2 single beds NOT bunk beds. The photo showed 2 single beds when I made the booking. We ended up dragging the mattress from the top bunk.The noise factor was very loud. My daughter and I hardly slept all night.

• oliviaclaxton45830
12th Jul 2018
7.7

Free breakfast pancakes are the best part! Hostel is mostly clean and super central.

• atao7792
  • USA, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2018

Great facilities and friendly staff

• bethroyle
4th Jul 2018

Had a great time staying here. Kitchen was great and free breakfast was really good. Trams are right outside as well as the train station. Everything was really clean too!

2nd Jul 2018

It’s a massive hostel that has really thought of everything. The decent lounge space makes it easy to meet friends. Bathrooms and everything were well cleaned everyday. We loved our sta!

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
1st Jul 2018
7.7

First of all, location of hostel is the best of best in melbourne. But there are many worker and their’s luggage. So i felt uncomfortable. And i think they dont the lundary bedclothes because there are sombody’s hair at my bedding.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Jun 2018

Overall great hostel and loved my stay there Only thing that bothered me was that they always seemed to be cleaning the bathrooms when people were trying to use them before checkout (10am) which seemed strange given that I would imagine that this would be peak time for bathroom use in a hostel...

• michellelvillage1948
28th Jun 2018
7.7

Good location, fairly clean but not much happening in terms of atmosphere. People were not that friendly, seemed to be a lot of people who stay there long term so not really a backpacker hostel.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
27th Jun 2018
5.7

It was exactly what you would expect from a hostel, average rooms, young people, and apathetic staff. Free food was ok, but we were kept awake both nights by construction noise and the ridiculously loud music from the bar downstairs. We booked a private but were given bunk beds instead of a double. During our stay housekeeping came in without us knowing and took our sheet we had brought from home. The staff didn't care and we had to purchase another late at night without even an apology.

• phil_wellington4505
  • New Zealand, Male, 41+
27th Jun 2018

The pub down stairs provided free entertainment on friday night till the early hours, I felt offended when the bouncer singled me out by asking me to prove i was actually a guest,i,m guessing it was because i was the only old person in the common room at the time, i know what you,re about to say but my point is how did he think i got in there

×