Flora Macdonald Hostel

Good 103 Total Reviews

• ging3rbeast9431
  • England, Male, 18-24
12th Jan 2018

Very clean hostel and room, the staff were very nice and welcoming, would definitely recommend to anyone going to the area. We had a great time!

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
7th Oct 2017
2.9

I traveled there with my sister and my little baby. We arrived at hostel at 7.30 pm and surprisingly no one was there and it just looks like an abundant building. The hostel located quite far from main road but I am not sure whether it was setting at end of the road. When we were there, only one room which has lights on in it and its actually the hostel space with dark kitchen, toilet and room. We felt so scared because no one was there and we ran off to the car immediately.

• Scotland, Male, 41+
29th Sep 2017
6.6

Would have been nice is the food people had left in the kitchen was moved to the dustbin before it went rotten. Otherwise very much as might be expected from a budget hostel.

• Bangladesh, Male, 25-30
21st Sep 2017

I didn't stay in hostel before in my whole life First time experience which is cant express... I like it very very much As I normally stay in b&b but after I stay hostel I will stay till I got family This hostel location is amazing Hopefully see you again sometimes Cheers

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
15th Sep 2017
5.1

Ok but needs a makeover- not kept particularly well, with old flooring, furniture, windows that need repairing. A small room for the price. The person in charge wasn't very happy/friendly. Overall I wouldn't recommend, sadly.

• England, Female, 25-30
14th Sep 2017
6.3

We had our own room which was warm and comfortable with a sofa. Unfortunately it otherwise felt a bit basic and unloved. The shower room was damp and the main building was kind of shabby. It could perhaps do with some revamping.

• Ireland, All Female Group, 25-30
1st Sep 2017
7.4

Nice hostel in a beautiful location! A little basic but had everything we needed!

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2017
7.7

Right as you come off the ferry so a good starting point. Staff were quiet but helpful and got us settled. Amenities were good and we enjoyed our stay.

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
4th Aug 2017

This out of the way stay features an incredible view, excellent self catering supplies and a warm and adequate bunk. Downsides are distance from stores or restaurants, and less than helpful staff.

×