Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Owned by locals and operated by veteran backpackers we will ensure you get the most from your stay in Shkoder. We know the where to find the cheapest souvlaki, the freshest produce and the finest dining. We know the back streets full of bargains and experiences. We know which bar cafes have toilet paper.
Back at the hostel you can browse our guidebooks and sharpen your backgammon skills while relaxing with guests over the best beer and homemade raki Albania has to offer. In the morning you can wake up to a cooked breakfast and do it all again.
We're a short walk from the centre of town in a detached house protected from the noise of the street. In good weather you can tan in our large garden and if raining you can shelter in the veranda while waiting for your pizza to be delivered.
See you soon!
Florian's Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 08:00
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes included in the listed price.
Cooked breakfast included.
Noise restrictions after 23:00. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>