Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In addition, you can still choose which accommodation option most closely matches your trip: Hostel, rooms with individual and collective.
All rooms include:
- Ceiling fan;
- Individual cabinets with key;
- collective kitchen;
*We have 3 shared rooms with 6 beds in each, with shared bathrooms.
3 double rooms with double beds and 2 more single beds to the bedroom
all equipped with fan, minibar and private bathroom
If you have to cancel your reservation, you must do so at least 48 hours before arrival.
Check-in: 2:00 p.m.
If you book between December 15 and March 15, you will be charged 50% in advance to secure your reservation (non-refundable). You can be contacted by the property by requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this reservation or requested. a deposit.
This also applies if your reservation is during a national holiday, New Year's Eve or Carnival.😊 View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>