Flow Hostel

Superb 820 Total Reviews

• cydneydodson9118
  • USA, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2018

This was my first experience at a hostel and traveling solo! Flow definitely made my experience a lot better. I recommend this place to anyone--located in the city, affordable, environmentally conscious, comfortable vibe with a modern-like setup. The front desk was very friendly and helpful with presenting things to do around the city. Location is on the Pest side and a five minute walk to a bridge to the Buda side. Nothing bad I can say about this hostel or my experience... I really enjoyed it.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2018

Absolutely fantastic experience. My 4 bed dorm room was perfectly clean, the bed was comfortable, lockers under the bad and also above the bed for small items. Separate power outlets and reading light for each bed and privacy curtains. The facilities were all very high standard! The is a more calm hostel, not a party hostel, but that is exactly what I wanted. I meet nice people anyway and went out with them. The bathrooms could be a bit cleaner this is understandably difficult in a hostel.

8th Apr 2018

Seriously the best hostel I’ve ever been to. The outside seemed a bit sketchy, but once I got in I was blown away with the interior design. It honestly doesn’t matter how many people are in your room because you can have your own privacy with the curtains. The location is also great and the staff are super friendly. Highly recommend!

• jenny7389793813
  • Taiwan, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2018

I arrived at around 10 pm, it was so difficult to find the entrance because it was so dark, I called to the staff and finally got in the building. The bed sheet was old, made me felt so itch. Except these problems, the staff was really nice, although there was only one person at the night, maybe is not enough because they need to do so many works. I met a girl was waiting outside, she couldn’t find the way to get in the building too and no one answered her phone:(

• yeop401
  • South Korea, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2018

시내에서 넘 멀지만 움밧보다는 깨끗했지만 난 거리를 제일 우선순위로 둬서 움밧이 더 나앗음

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
4th Apr 2018

Nice location near a big market with mostly what you would wanna buy. Sleeping cubicles are nice and offer privacy and lockers for most backs

A huge hanks for the kind review dear friend :) Flow Team

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2018

My friends and I stayed in a private 4 person room which was very spacious compared to a lot of other hostels we have stayed in. The shower was big, had hot water & good pressure. We arrived at the hostel at around 8 am after taking an overnight bus, hoping to leave our luggage and rest in a hang out room for a bit. After about an hour the staff informed us that our room was ready early and we could check in early which was such a great surprise. Would stay here again.

Thanks a lot for the kind words dear friend :) Flow Team

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
30th Mar 2018

Loved this hostel - so clean, modern decor and chill vibe. Me & 2 friends booked a 4 bed mixed dorm and it was ideal. Location of this hostel is not directly in the middle of all the city’s buzz (we were walking between 15-25 mins to get to where we wanted to go) but is also ridiculously close to buses, trains and trams. Would absolutely recommend this place! :):)

Thanks a lot dude, see you soon :) Flow Team

28th Mar 2018

Fantastic hostel but kinda off-located. other than that perfect.

A huge thank you dear friend :) Flow Team

• fabianabonito8939
  • Portugal, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2018

Had a nice stay, only for one night. Nice staff, clean room and spaces, except the share bathroom. Great location really near the market and a supermarket. You can leave your luggage and take a walk.

Thanks a million Fabiana :) Take care and see you next time! Flow Team