Flying Pig Beach Hostel

Fabulous 2250 Total Reviews

• meghanrroche2934
  • USA, Female, 18-24
18th Jan 2018

Lovely staff and good vibes. Would stay again--would love to see this cute town & beautiful beach in the summer!

• Estonia, Couple, 18-24
16th Jan 2018

We loved staying there. Already miss the people and the atmosphere. Superb stay, cheapest place in the Netherlands.

15th Jan 2018

Great hostel. Fun to stay at!

4th Jan 2018
7.4

Cool hostel. Great location. Good vibes.

• ambalisa7599
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
2nd Jan 2018

Awesome Place! Cant Wait to go back! Sweet spot. Mean az! Chur

• Sarah98
  • Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
30th Dec 2017

First Hostel I am ever writing a review for just because I enjoyed my stay so much. The hostel is located in a seaside town where there isn't very much to do. Nonetheless it is close to many cities worth a visit and with public transportation or the shuttle bus (super friendly staff) very easily accessible. The atmosphere and the staff were just amazing. Staff is so welcoming and fun that you just feel like home. Would definitely come back! Thanks guys for making my New Year so special!!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2017

This hostel is super clean, fantastic vibe, facilities are great...I stayed here right before the new year so it was pretty rainy, windy, and cold. I'd imagine this place to be buzzing during the summer :D The staff were helpful, accommodating when I showed up earlier than the check-in time, friendly and conversive. They clean constantly. There's opportunities to meet new people or just hang back and be on your own. Lovely place; definitely recommend. Stairs are hella steep tho ahaha XD

21st Dec 2017

I loved staying here! Everyone was so kind. The kitchen was well equipped, and there was a supermarket close by. I was especially grateful for the shuttle service, as it’s way cheaper than transportation there. My shuttle driver (Xavier) was really helpful! He showed me exactly where I needed to go to get to my next destination in the city. Even though I stayed during what I’m sure is the off season, there were always interesting people around. If you’re looking for atmosphere, go there!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
16th Dec 2017
6.3

Nice being by the beach, but way too expensive with public transport - shuttle is broken down atm. Crazy loud party on Saturday night - I couldn't sleep... I know it's a party hostel, but most hostels keep it pretty well contained... not this one so much. Smelly bunk room - I was in the biggest... can't remember how many beds, but didn't have any windows to open, so just smelled. Good kitchen with everything you need, but cramped and a bit dirty. Free breakfast!

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for you that the shuttle had a mechanical problem. Because the customers safety is important for us we had to take it out of service :(. We are happy to tell you that our shuttle service is up and running again. We wish you safe travels and happy holidays.

• thunderkoshka
  • USA, Female, 25-30
9th Dec 2017
8.0

SUPER super chill atmosphere! I loved it here. Never before have I had my whole dorm try and lure me downstairs to the bar to party. It felt so welcoming. The staff was friendly and helpful. I mostly stayed in — the weather was horrible, but I still managed to have a lot of fun with the other guests. Noordwijk is a small, quaint town. It must be amazing during peek season in the summer.

×