Flying Pig Uptown

Fabulous 6317 Total Reviews

• muyamara2256
  • USA, Female, 31-40
12th Oct 2018

This hostel was So Rad!! I loved it! It was so easy to meet people, such helpful and friendly staff, an amazing vibe in their downstairs bar/hangout area, cheap drinks/food, and plenty close to all the beauty/things to do that Amsterdam has to offer. The bathrooms are tiny and thus kind of hard to keep clean and the beds could use privacy curtains but overall this was a fantastic stay and I would love to stay here again.

• THonsinger
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
10th Oct 2018

Great place! Awesome vibe, really friendly staff. A little bit of a walk from Centraal station but the city is so walkable so its not a big deal. Located right near Vondelpark, which is an awesome spot to just hangout and unwind. Would totally stay here again!

• zairdali4066
  • Puerto Rico, Female, 25-30
7th Oct 2018

Great people staff and experience in the Hostel. Would highly recommend it

• hillarybautch2475
  • USA, Female, 25-30
7th Oct 2018

I am absolutely obsessed without Flying Pig Uptown. The facilities, the staff, it’s all great. I would live here if I could. Great location and walkable to wherever you want to go!

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate the 10 rating and that you really found our hostel to be excellent in all fields! :) Thanks again for your time and we hope to have you back someday! The Flying Pig Uptown.

• Jaqueeline
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
5th Oct 2018

I recommend it, the rooms are clean, the bed is good and the staff are to be congratulated.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it! :) Awesome to see that you found the rooms to be clean with comfy beds and awesome staff! :) Thanks again for your time and we hope to have you back someday! The Flying Pig Uptown.

• megwanttaja3944
  • USA, Female, 18-24
4th Oct 2018

Such a nice hostel, cool vibes, cheap food and drinks. Overall a 10, no complaints at all!

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it and are happy with the 10 rating!! :) Thanks again for your time and we hope to have you back someday! The Flying Pig Uptown.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
2nd Oct 2018

This is the third hostel I visited in Amsterdam and by far my favourite. The area is more quaint , you can actually get a good night's sleep. Hostel has a smoking room for chilling and socialising . Bathrooms are clean but tiny. dorm was spacious, beds ok even tho I wish there was some privacy curtains . The only thing I can fault is that they never air the dorms leaving a horrible smell of dirty towels and smelly feet.aircon runs 24-7 , often way too cold for those who sleep on the top bunk.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it! :) Nice to hear that we are your favourite hostel in Amsterdam so far, mostly because of our location and cleanliness. We apologise for the smell in the room we will take your feedback with us to our next meeting to see what we could do in the future to prevent this. Thanks again for your time and we hope to have you back someday! The Flying Pig Uptown.

• hortonhillneil5563
  • England, Male, 18-24
2nd Oct 2018
6.6

Good location and relatively cheap price for Amsterdam. The showers and toilets were relatively clean. The bed sheets and mattresses we're in good condition, although the lack of windows in my room created a damp smell. The breakfast isn't that good value for money. The staff seemed a bit reluctant to help, as if you were bothering them by asking them questions. The smoking room is a nice touch, but the smell of weed does fill up the reception+bar quite badly.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Hostelworld. We are happy to read that you liked our location and cleanliness sin the hostel. Was there something in particular you felt wasn't good about our hostel, or a particular encounter with one of our staff that stood out? We would really appreciate it if you took the time to give us some feedback, so we would be able to improve ourselves, and perhaps resolve this with you. Thanks in advance for your time! The Flying Pig Uptown.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
27th Sep 2018

Everything was great! Super comfy beds

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it and we hope to have you back someday! :D The Flying Pig Uptown.

• rachellemcmanus8169
  • USA, Female, 41+
27th Sep 2018
8.0

I stayed at the Flykng Pig Hostel upon my daughters recommendation. I accidentally booked Uptown instead of Downtown, but found it to be quite charming. I did come home one night to find somebody else occupying my bed. Office personnel got it straightened out right away. I found the toolet inside the bathroom to be really cramped. Overall would recommend it

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it! :) Nice to see that you really liked your stay with us:) Sorry that a guest stayed in your bed, but we are very happy to read that our staff fixes that straight away! :) Thanks again for your time and we hope to have you back someday! The Flying Pig Uptown.

×