Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the morning, a sweet and savory breakfast is served, including freshly made cakes, fruit, jams, ham, cheese and other products. In spring and summer, you can enjoy it in the garden, furnished with tables, chairs and sun loungers.Staff can provide tourist information and book tours. Public bus n.54 connects the b&b with the center, while bus n.3 reaches the train station. They stop next to Fonte dei Tufi.
The spacious rooms come with free Wi-Fi, an LCD satellite TV, air conditioning and a minibar. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toilets.
Cosy and comfortable rooms, each distinguished by their Tuscan country style furnishings, open beam ceilings, terracotta floors, antique furniture, wrought iron beds and attention to detail. Some are in the main farmhouse, while others are in the annex, and all of them are classified according to size, position and the view from the windows.
B&B Fonte dei Tufis' Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Room not occupied by 22: 00 hours will be seen as No Show, unless prior arrangement has been made.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per person per night
Maximum stays is 14 days View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>