Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Forward Hotel is a 5-minute walk from the public beach on the Black Sea coast in Adler (600 m from the sea; 5,4 km to the airport; 4 km to w/d Adler).
Air conditioned guestrooms, safes (accommodate laptops), and minibars. A choice of pillows. Free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. The rooms have 32-inch. LED-TVs. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels and pay movies. All rooms have a desk and a telephone; as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). The bathrooms have showers, rainfall shower-heads, bathrobes, hair dryers, and slippers. Apart-hotel is rated 4 stars . All rooms have kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, separate dining areas, and coffee / tea makers. Additional amenities in the rooms include complimentary bottled water and complimentary toiletries. Upon request, you will be provided with irons, ironing boards and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Forward Apart-hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 350 RUB per person per day.
Children from 0 to 7 years old stay for free when using an extra bed.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Cots Available
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>