Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Fred’s is 10 minutes from Playa den Bossa and Ibiza Town, perfect for anyone wanting to enjoy Ibiza’s legendary night life. Fred’s is amongst the best value accommodation in Ibiza, as are our amazing Yoga and Wellness courses. Other activities available include our solar powered Eco Catarmarans, cycling, walking, kayaking. Everything is on your doorstep. Fred's was established over 40 years ago, this hostel has an authentic Ibiza feel, its like stepping back in time. Freds is great value, bohemium, relaxed, free spirited and educational.
Fred’s offers 1 x 3 bed apartment, 5 x 2-bedroom apartments,, 5 x 1-bedroom apartments and the coolest dorm.. Many of the apartments have sofa beds or extra beds so we can add more guests for a small supplement. The accommodation is fabulous, spacious and comfortable. All apartments have ensuite rooms, air con, satellite tv, and their own private terrace.
Fred’s Finca resort was established 40 years ago and has stayed true to its bohemian roots, most visible in its eccentric Spanish style decor. Many clients return year after year because there’s nothing like Fred’s in Ibiza – peace, tranquility, location, beauty and atmosphere. Until now, only people really in the know had discovered Freds. The place is truly unique, you have to come and see for yourself, you will be amazed..
Freds Finca Albergue Juvenil Salinas Ibiza Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Meals Available
- Board Games
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>