Free Hostels Barcelona

Superb 743 Total Reviews
Superb 743 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 25-30
28th Jun 2018

Staff were lovely and very helpful. Hostel was clean, more of a hotel vibe though. Quite a few families and younger kids around. Room was small but good privacy with curtains. Only comment would be that there weren’t enough toilets and there would be a wait most times.

25th Jun 2018

Best hostel I have stayed at so far! The rooms were amazing, even had curtains on the beds so you have a sense of privacy. The bathrooms were always clean. The lobby was of a good size and the breakfast was free and filling. The staff was very friendly and even let me stay in the lobby after I checked out while I waited for my friend to come pick me up. 10/10 would stay again!

• beetroot0933850
  • Ukraine, All Male Group, 18-24
16th Jun 2018

Just perfect

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Free Hostels Barcelona. We are always looking to improving and deliver a wonderful time in Barcelona. We are delighted to read that all our work went beyond your expectations. We will be looking forward to welcome you back for your future visits to Barcelona. Kindest regards,

• vcewatson8884
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2018

Very clean and staff were very friendly! I really liked how the beds each had a curtain you could pull down. When you’re stuck in a room with 5 strangers it makes a world of difference for sleeping. Would recommend!!

• laynebates9077
  • USA, Male, 18-24
31st May 2018

The location was right were I needed it to be. The staff was very helpful and responded quickly to emails. A nice refreshing break after a long trip.

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Free Hostel. We are always looking forward to improving and deliver a wonderful time in Barcelona. We are delighted to read that all our work went beyond your expectations. We will be looking forward to welcome you back for your future visits to Barcelona. Kindest regards,

• Ukraine, Female, 25-30
22nd May 2018

Very nice hostel, it is located in a calm area not far from the metro station. The staff is great, Dima helped a lot with getting around the city and Sam even remembered to wake me up really early in the morning so I wouldn't miss my flight. The hostel has all facilities you need, and I really liked the curtains on beds so you can have some privacy. It was a really good experience and I hope to stay there next time :)

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your kindest words regarding your recent stay at Free Hostels. We are constantly working to improve and deliver memorable experiences, that's why we are glad to know that you have appreciated with dignity the help and necessary information of our staff and that you have enjoyed our location, atmosphere and curtains on the beds. We will be looking forward to welcome you back for your future visits to Barcelona. Kindest regards,

• DrobertErickson2894
  • USA, Male, 41+
20th May 2018

Free Hostels Barcelona was everything I look for in a hostel: clean, well-designed/constructed, affordable. As a bonus, the staff was helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. 100% recommended.

Dear Guest, First of all we would like to thank you for having chosen us for your recent stay in Barcelona. It is such an amazing pleasure to see your feedback and rating!! It is great to know that you have enjoyed our property, design, cleanliness and our friendly staff!! We will be looking forward to welcome you back for your future visits to Barcelona. Kindest regards,

• dnnang
  • Philippines, Female, 25-30
15th May 2018

It was a lovely hostel, very comfortable. The staff are very friendly except for one. I stayed there for 5 days and 4 nights, the only problem I had is I asked if they could changed my sheets cause I just want fresh ones even if I have to pay for like everyday and it was not done. But other than that, it’s a great place if you want a nice, clean and cheap place to stay to while in BCN.

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay in Free Hostels. We constantly work to improving and we value very actively all the comments of our guests to achieve excellence. It is a truly pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Regarding the change of the sheets, let us remind you that we change the sheets every three days, but we always try to do everything so that our guests could feel at home, and if they ask us for some extra requests, fulfill that. That is why we will not leave your words without attention and will try to verify what happened. It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you back in our hostel in your next trip in Barcelona and have the opportunity to make your visit to Barcelona even more unforgettable and comfortable!! Best regards,

• whereiswndy6008
  • USA, Female, 18-24
7th May 2018

Further out of the center of the city compared to other hostels in Barcelona, so it’s a walk to most places. The rooms were clean with private curtains and spacious lockers, must bring your own lock or purchase one at the hostel. The bathrooms were clean and staff washed my clothes for 6€ leaving them super clean and smelling great. Breakfast options were varied and provided alternative milk options.

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a constructive feedback regarding your recent stay at Free Hostels. We are constantly working to improving and to deliver the best possible service. We wish to have a new opportunity to welcome you back for your future visits to Barcelona. Kindest regards,

2nd May 2018
7.1

Clean hostel will nice beds with lights. You need to bring your own lock and rent a towel. The location isn't very inspiring but great if you don't like it too touristy. The free breakfasts are nice which can give you a window to socialize; however, it does have a pretty dead atmosphere: There is no entertainment whatsoever so if you are looking for a party, day-trips or tours, this is not the hostel for you. I would recommend it for couples who want privacy.

×