Free Hostels Roma

Superb 58 Total Reviews

• alysonhathaway4449
  • USA, Female, 18-24
16th Nov 2018

Very clean, comfortable, and cozy! The staff were very friendly, and the hostel was close to public transport and some good restaurants! I would definitely stay here again!

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Nov 2018

The location is very close to the train station, which makes it very handy for arriving and day trips but makes it feel a little sketchy at night, although we did feel safe. Everything is within walking distance, 20 minutes to the Colesseum and about an hour over to the Vatican. We stayed in a 2bed mixed dorm which was great and had an ensuite. The kitchen was small and sometimes a bit cramped but had everything we needed. Really friendly staff who always greeted us with a smile and a chat.

• theresasing2473
  • USA, Female, 18-24
10th Nov 2018

It was my first time staying at a hostel for vacation, and it was my first time going on a solo trip. Overall, the hostel has contributed to my great experience in Rome. The staff was super friendly and always available 24/7, the room and private bathroom was clean. The beds and closet (which you were able to lock), were spacious. This definitely made my views of hostels very positive!

20th Oct 2018

I enjoyed my stay here very much. The staff was very friendly and assisted me whenever I needed help. The 4 bed room I stayed in was very spacious and the beds were really comfortable. I had no issues during my stay here. Would definitely stay here again.

• RyanTosh123
  • England, Male, 18-24
13th Oct 2018
7.4

Free Hostel was an experience. Not too far from the main train station so easy to access. They made us aware that the hostel was really busy and that they had to put me and my friend in separate rooms because they where so busy. Fair enough, these things happen. We expected this place to be full of life and very social however the one thing I would take away from this place is that the FreeHostel is FreeOfPeople. No arranged evenings and quite anti-social but overall okay.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Oct 2018

The staff were very friendly and helpful 😊

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Oct 2018

No air flow in the cubicles so it gets very hot and you need to sleep with the door open. Otherwise a good hostel that's close to public transport.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
5th Oct 2018

Awesome hostel, you just feel good there. Would be back.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
2nd Oct 2018

It was a really nice experience, the hostel has a great location near a metro station "Manzoni". Very clean and the staff its ready to help you with everything. I felt that after 10pm the neighborhood its a little bit insecure but maybe its superstition.

• edwardcopalmer
  • England, Male, 25-30
24th Sep 2018

This was my first experience of a hostel and I loved it! The staff were lovely and very friendly and I highly recommend this hostel

×