Freehand Los Angeles

Superb 392 Total Reviews

• laureama77852
  • USA, Female, 25-30
12th Oct 2018

First time ever staying in a hostel. I was very pleased and it's possible I will stay here again or any of their locations in other cities. Thank you!

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Oct 2018

I was only staying for one night and crashed out as soon as I arrived but honestly one of the most comfortable beds I have ever stayed in at a hostel (that or I was just super tired). Feels more like a hotel rather than a hostel. Pleaseant stay and would reccomend :

Cheers! We certainly rate our beds up there with the best that exist in any hotel let alone hostel! Glad you enjoyed your short time here and hopefully we'll see you back soon.

• guerinalana18859
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Oct 2018

Nicest hostel I’ve been to!! Super fancy

Cheers! Stoked you had a great time and found everything we offer lovely, safe travels and see you next time! FHLA

30th Sep 2018

This has to be my favorite hostel I have ever stayed at. Great location, beautifully designed and well-maintained rooms, the beds offer a good amount of privacy, and the atmosphere of the whole place is wonderful. I booked just two nights initially and ended up booking another two because I enjoyed it so much. Between the rooftop pool/bar, the cozy lobby/cafe, and the super comfy bed, I never wanted to leave.

thanks for the great review and recap of your stay! We always love hearing about when we make the number 1 spot for our guests... see you next time or at one of our other locations!

• rmskondin4680
  • USA, Female, 25-30
28th Sep 2018

I really loved staying at the freehand, I stayed in one of the female only dorms, but there were a few things I really wished they did a little differently. The mattress was rather uncomfortable and the bed came with very few linens (only a small rough blanket and a thing sheet). Water bottles in the room would be super nice. More towels in the rooms and better water pressure in the shower.

Thanks for the review and feedback we will definitely look into the adjustments and do our best to improve where possible. Thanks again, and safe travels.

• stellazizikos1985
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2018

We stayed in a mixed dorm and it was lovely apart from the fact the room had no form of curfew or last check in time which meant one night we had people arrive whilst sleeping at 11:30pm, 1am and 3am! Other than this terrible nights sleep everything was amazing!

Thanks! Yeah the dorm life can be hit or miss sometimes but stoked the rest of our place was a HIT! :) Safe travels, FHLA

• lainz6769
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
18th Sep 2018

Nice décor and very clean. More of a fancy hotel than a traditional backpackers. Close to metro that connects to the rest of the city.

Thanks, glad you had a good time and enjoyed our design and cleanliness!

• colettina9899
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
11th Sep 2018

Like a hostel / hotel - not much communal hostel space vibe. Comfy beds.

• lbaumback5204
  • Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
9th Sep 2018
7.4

Hostel was clean and staff were friendly. Breakfast was not as avertised but overall a good stay

Cheers glad you had a good stay and would stay again!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
7th Sep 2018

Best hostel I have stayed so far,awesome and an extra star! A new concept, as its a 4Star Hotel with a level of rooms like a hostel. Possibility to use the rooftop pool (amazing view,looks really like on pictures, long line outside the hotel, not for us of course). Long check out - 12pm midday and secure & costless possibility to leave luggage after check out. Really nice rooms: skyline view from my bed, little sitting area, 2 shower with toilets, sinks outside within the room. Good breakfast.

×