Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The friendliest Backpacker lodge in Niseko
Freeride Lodge Niseko Village Japan offers the best budget Niseko Accommodation! It is the place to stay. Who could want more than fresh tracks, great snow, new friends and fantastic hospitality? Come and get neck deep with Freeride Lodge in Niseko Japan!
We are so passionate about giving you the best snow holiday experience possible and welcoming you into our amazing part of the world. At Freeride Lodge, you will get to experience everything Niseko has to offer and we will leave you wanting to come back for more.
== Policies and Conditions ==
1. Check-in time: from 3:00pm
2. Check-out time: by 10:00am
3. Reception hour: 08:00am - 22:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards
5. Cancellation policy:-
-Cancellation within 7 days of initial confirmation will not incur a cancellation charge, however any transaction fees incurred in the refund process will be deducted from the deposit prior to the refund being issued.
-Cancellation less than 10 days prior to arrival date will incur a 100% tariff charge. (that is, there will be no refund).
6. Age restriction: Yes，over 8 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>