Friendship Palace

• merealane2499
  • USA, Female, 18-24
15th Mar 2018
7.4

The hostel itself was nice - there was a bathroom in the room, so you only had to share it with your other roommates. The staff, while nice, was a little on the creepy side. The first night we were there, the front desk guy forcibly tried to hug and kiss me, and the door man kept touching my friend's shoulders and face. They also don't tell you about the free breakfast unless you ask... Overall, it was fine for a long weekend, but I was happy to leave.

• simeonz9828
  • Germany, Male, 18-24
6th Mar 2018

Nice Hostel near Termini, Rana was very helpful and friendly.

• England, Couple, 18-24
10th Feb 2018

The room we were in was massive. There was loads of space and it was really clean. The shower was very nice. There was no common areas so the hostel was not social but for us as a couple it was perfect because we could have our own space despite being in a dorm room. The staff were very friendly and happy to help. It’s a bit of a walk to the colosseum but it is a nice wander down. Free breakfast was good a croissant and coffee from the cafe next door

7th Dec 2017

I like everything!good atention for rana

• Italy, Male, 18-24
24th Nov 2017

The accomodation is very fine, and the rapport between quality and price is useful!Rana is gd

23rd Nov 2017
2.6

DONT STAY HERE. Horribly angry and hostile staff who act like checking you in is a nuisance. Super hard to find because the signage for the hostel is almost non-existent and is labelled under Beautiful Hotel instead of Friendship Palace. I called the hostel to help me find the place and they couldnt have been more rude or unhelpful even though i was being polite. Building is uncompleted and in a sketchy part of town. Bathrooms not clean and bedsheets were absolutely disgusting.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
21st Nov 2017
2.0

This has been the worst hostelling experience ever. The place is under construction at the time I went there. No clear signage about the location and reception. And they have a different name - Beauty Hostel. No lifts either so I had to carry my things til I reached the top floor!

2nd Nov 2017
7.7

Was nice hostel, and very to find

×