Full Moon Design Hostel

• MariannaKuk
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2018
7.4

Air conditioning was broken and was boiling in the room so we managed to get a fan in but it seemed like one of those issues where they acted like they didn’t know but it has been a problem for a while. Other than that, place is good. Club underground is fun but loud even if you are trying to go to bed at 2am. Still overall decent facilities and clean beds

• maxmarolt78277
  • Slovenia, Male, 18-24
7th Aug 2018
5.1

The hostel staff tried to charge me 4x the price of my stay. And after I told them that they made a mistake I tried to nicely explain that I shouldn't pay that much. However they were so f*** stupid that they wouldn't give in. I had to read the terms and conditions for one hour at the reception so that I found they were wrong. They still overpriced me but only a few euros more for no f*** reason. The worst staff in the world, bunch of thieves!!!

3rd Aug 2018
4.9

I’ve been traveling for the past three months, staying in hostels & this is by far the worst one. I’ve never received worst reception. It was like pulling teeth trying to get any info from the front seat. It is a party hostel which is fine but not really great atmosphere for solo travelers. The location is far from the city center, not close to anything. They don’t put directions to/from the bus station & when asking for them it was an inconvience for them. Stay away if you can! Only pro-kitchen

• shayganon
  • Israel, Male, 25-30
18th Jul 2018
8.0

The hostel is in an excellent location, next to a train station and in a location that is close to everything, it was clean and tidy and for people who want to celebrate, this is the place because there is a bar and club inside the hostel!

×