Fun Sleep

Fabulous 598 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 598 Total Reviews

6th Apr 2018

The hostel atmosphere was amazing. I would definitely stay there the next time and I strongly recommend it to others travelling to Madrid. Mr.Alex was a great host.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2018

This small family owned hostel was perfect for my short stay! I was in Madrid for one night passing through and the hostel was very centrally located. I was able to walk everywhere. The hostel is small so it's a great way to meet people, but because I wasn't staying long I didn't get to take advantage of it. Only downside, people like to hang out in the common areas and at night it can get a bit loud especially if you're trying to catch an early train. Would definitely recommend!

• livweber5919
  • USA, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2018
7.7

I enjoyed my stay here and felt as if I was in someone’s home. I enjoyed the included breakfast. Major downfall was that my room was off the kitchen area so other guests were very loud all night and had a hard time sleeping.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
18th Mar 2018

Thanks so much to the very kind Alex and Ana. I loved this cosy hostel and after staying for a week I was sad to leave today. The kitchen facilities are fantastic, love that there was even plastic containers for left over food! The spaces to lounge were comfortable (with great lighting) and/or social- you could choose depending on mood. I was slightly jet lagged so the couch was my best friend. The location of the hostel was fantastic also, right in the centre but peaceful...Muchas gracias x

• marcoairod5469
  • Venezuela, Male, 18-24
9th Mar 2018

Cool place! It has everything you need and more

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
9th Feb 2018

its a nice place in the centre of town, once you know how to find it, its easy. I stayed in the smaller dorm with ensuite but everyoned else used it and passed through our room to get to theirs. Cooking facilities and kitchen are good. Locker storage with keycode is great, but I dont think there are enough for everyone.

26th Jan 2018

Great hostel, the location was awesome right by the metro and the plaza. It was also nice and quiet. Alex was a great host too, very personable and considerate.

4th Jan 2018
7.1

Very nice hostel for the price, with all the basics. Only complaint would be that all of the lights were on in the dining room all night and the staff is very loud in the morning (starting from about 6am) so it was a bit difficult to get a good night's sleep. But I'd stay there again in a pinch.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
14th Dec 2017

This hostel is gorgeously decorated, comfortable, safe and there is so much offered for the €10 per night that I paid. I wish I had stayed longer but I had to catch a flight so could only spend one night. Alex was v. friendly. Lockers are functioning perfectly and large enough to store all valuable items. Beds are clean and comfortable. Rooms are spacious. Bathrooms are luxurious. The hostel is more like a comfortable family guest house average backpackers. Breakfast is healthy and fulfilling.

• wandering-hannah
  • England, Female, 25-30
29th Oct 2017
7.4

I stayed for one night and it was fine. The dorms were pleasent & decent facilities for the price - felt clean, good breakfast - location is excellent for seeing Madrid - very central. I had trouble getting in, the staff member who was awaiting me was asleep at the time so I had to knock and ring the bell a lot. He took payment at check in but at around 12.30 in the morning the same man woke me up asking me to pay...was fine when I reminded him I already paid. Fine hostel for 1/2 nights.

×