Fun Sleep

Fabulous 651 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 651 Total Reviews

26th Sep 2018

I've never been greeted with such kindness! I walked in and was immediately offered water and help with my bag. Any issue I had was resolved promptly. The atmosphere was more like a friendly communal living space than a hostel. It was a nice change. I would highly recommend this place. :D

• briannaipecsok9910
  • USA, Female, 25-30
29th Aug 2018
5.7

We arrived about 10pm and were greeted by someone who was not a staff member. We asked about keys to our room and he did not know where they were. This did not feel like a hostel but rather someone’s home. It felt unprofessional and was very stuffy. It was close to Sol, but somewhat difficult to find. Overall I was dissatisfied with my stay here.

• kothariekta303368
  • India, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2018
2.6

My stay at hostel is for a day. The Owner at fun sleep has not provided us what we have booked for . On complaining the same, rather than apologising and helping us he has started using abusive language and has also asked us to leave the premises. I would strictly suggest you guyz to not to book this hostel. It is not value for money

There is a big difference between complaining and humillating. Mistakes happen from time to time. We could not do more than offering you solutions from cancelling to additional discounts, but nothing was good enough for you and you preferred to follow the strategy to negotiate discounts over discounts over discounts. At the end of the day your bill was heavily reduced, we allowed you, free of charge, an early check in and even though you started a new discussion threating us not to pay and to blame us wherever you can. Additionally to the vocabulary and aggressiveness you used, your behavior was simply bad and covered everything from transforming your room into a public dining room to disturb other guests. We were patient, but everything has its limits. If we allowed you to stay, it was because of your father who was a quiet and educated guest. You obviously were looking for a show by troubleshooting and honestly, your threat not to come back was the only positive result out of your stay. And believe me, I have travelled around the world, its not a cultural thing related to Spain, its rather an educational thing related to you.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2018
8.0

A lovely place to stay, right in the centre of the city so you can walk nearly everywhere! The staff were really friendly and helpful and the place was super clean. You could rent a locker for €1 to keep things secure. There is also a basic breakfast included which is alaways great! I’d definitely stay again.

• emilyedwards12015842
  • Scotland, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2018

Loved this hostel! Staff are lovely, the atmosphere is great, breakfast is great, location is perfect! Nothing bad at all to say! Felt very safe too and had my own keys to the building and the hostel which felt very flexible and just like it was my home! Thanks so much for having me!

Hi there!! Thanks to you for stay with us at Fun Sleep and We'll hope to see you again :) Victor from Fun Sleep

• amandastahmann
  • USA, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2018
7.7

The location of this hostel although good is very hard to find. The hostel itself is a renovated apartment. Although it was cozy it was very dark with many rooms without windows. The shower did not have a separate space from the bathroom and sometimes u had to go threw another person's room. I only stayed here one night and it served its purpose but I would probably not stay here again.

• Australia, Female, 41+
19th Jul 2018
6.0

I didnt enjoy this hostel except for the location. It accommodates too many people for the bathrooms available. The staff work hard but believe the owner could give more time

14th Jul 2018
7.7

I enjoyed my stay here. The location is good, but touristy. Just something to note when looking for food nearby. Not incredibly social while I was there but it’s a clean hostel and the facilities were great!

• joannakaminska3211115
  • Poland, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Jul 2018

Together with a friend, we felt at this hostel as if we were at home. I recommend :)

1st Jul 2018

Alex and Victor were very welcoming from the start. The bathrooms are nice and already stocked with amenities. The rooms don't have locks, but there are storage lockers for everyone. Breakfast is simple, but available even before normal breakfast hours if you need to leave early. Thanks for everything!

×