Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
O Seculo features accommodation in twin rooms, some with a private bathroom and other with access to shared bathroom facilities. The rooms at the property were all decorated by a team of 17 designers and artists who dedicated themselves to customizing each room. The units feature a balcony, patio and cable TV.
Guests are welcome to try traditional Portuguese meals in the Seculo’s in-house restaurant. Breakfast is included in the room rate and served each morning in the dining area.
The property has direct beach access, where guests might enjoy swimming, windsurfing, surfing or just relaxing and lounging in the sun. The scenic town of Sintra is 10 km away and features a variety of national landmarks, such as the Pena National Palace and the Capuchos Convent. The Estoril Casino is a 5-minute drive away and features gambling opportunities and regular live entertainment shows.
The Lisbon International Airport is a 25-minute drive away from the property.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Bicycle Hire
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>