Funky Flashpacker Siem Reap

Superb 1905 Total Reviews

• michael_roden938878
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Oct 2018

Amazing Staff! Matt, Lewis, Niamh, Dani, John, Tom and Nate made my time here an absolute pleasure. They're always there to make sure the party is pumping both by the pool and upstairs in the sky bar. The facilities are great and the beds are super comfortable!

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
11th Oct 2018

Amazing time at funkys, thanks to all the boys, Sid/Jason/Matt, Danny, Jon, Lewis, Tom, Nate and the rookie Nieve. Cheers to open arms, overloads, lost dignity, and allowing us to break all of you in the two nights we were there!

• michalerawls095060
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Oct 2018

Great value for money people. Party hostel . I love my time stay here meet many great people. Would recommend.

Thanks for staying at Funky Flashpacker. We are Siem reaps number one party hostel for sure. I am pleased you met some new friends and thanks for the recommendation. Vincent GM.

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Oct 2018

The staff are amazing and really make sure you are having a great time, it’s very social and great to party. It’s clean and the beds are comfortable, I would recommended staying to anyone wanting to meet other people and have fun. The themed nights are good fun without being too forced on you.

Thanks for using Funky Flashpacker for your hostel in Siem Reap. Our party team, and everyone else who works at the hostel come to that, love to meet new people and ensure they have a wonderful stay with us. And of course not all our staff can be at the party. Behind the scenes our cleaning staff do a wonderful job of keeping everywhere clean and tidy for our revellers. I am pleased you found our party nights fun. Vincent GM.

3rd Oct 2018

THIS IS A PARTY HOSTEL. DO NOT STAY HERE IF YOU ARE GONNA SLATE THIS PROPERTY FOR BEING LOUD. YOU ALL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BOOKING BEFOREHAND HOWEVER... The card key system makes for a very secure property. The bathrooms were always clean and very nice too. Helpful staff; both Cambodian and western PRs. This is easily one of the best hostels I have stayed in over the duration of a 2 month trip. Such a good vibe - can't say a bad word.

• foleya117402
  • England, Female, 18-24
3rd Oct 2018

The best party hostel, all the stuff make an effort with you, there's never a moment you feel alone. Comfy beds and amazing food. 100% going back as soon as I can

• alyssawhoaa1173
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Sep 2018

I originally was going to stay in Siem Reap for two nights, and I ended up staying for six because of how much I loved it. Awesome pool, fun parties, great food! So many wonderful people were staying there, but what really made it special was how awesome the staff were. Tom, Jon, and Matt all made so much effort to actually hang out, talk to us, help with anything we needed, and made it such a fun time! Didn’t want to leave and can’t wait to go back!!

If I could have a dollar for every guest who loved Funky so much they extended their stay I would be a very rich man indeed! It is great to read because it just shows how awesome our staff are at interacting with our guests and making sure our guests feel so welcome. Thanks so much for coming and it was great having you for the extra four days. Please do come back soon. Vincent GM.

• England, Male, 18-24
25th Sep 2018

F**g class!

Couldn't have put it better myself! :) Vincent GM.

• laurkanrodriguez5324
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
23rd Sep 2018

This hostel is literally the best I have ever been in. The atomosphere is great and everybody is is super freindly. The bar staff is amazing, especially Matt and Jon. I am not always the most social person and sometimes pretty awkward, but I felt like Funky was like a second home. I will never forget my time there. STAY FUNKY!!!

Thanks for staying with us at Funky Flashpacker. I am so pleased you had such a great and memorable time with us. It's lovely to read you will remember your stay with us forever. Our staff worked well! Vincent GM.

• mjuodis
  • Lithuania, Male, 25-30
23rd Sep 2018

Pure party hostel, if you want to party 24/7 this is place to be. Only quiet in the morning until 2pm until music is turned on and whole bar area is just one big party, once bar area closes at around 8pm party moves to the roof bar.

Thanks for choosing to stay at Siem Reaps premier party hostel Funky Flashpacker. Guests just love our pool and pool bar and you're right. When its all done then head off to our Sky Bar. It's open 24 hours for drinks and food and the party just goes on until you drop. Vincent GM.

×