Funny Palace Rome

Superb 1589 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1589 Total Reviews

14th Apr 2018

Overall, my stay at the Funny Palace in Rome was very nice. I got into Rome late but a staff member was waiting for me. The room I stayed in was clean and safe. I felt comfortable leaving my stuff there while I was out. There isn't a main lobby area for people to hangout but I found my roommates to be very sociable so I didn't feel lonely. The service was great - everyone's beds were made daily and when soap ran out in the bathroom it was soon refilled.

• India, Couple, 31-40
13th Apr 2018

Really loved staying here. Good location, near Termini station. Lily really helped us to plan our itenary in Rome

• USA, Male, 18-24
9th Apr 2018

Had a really good time the staff was very helpful and friendly.

6th Apr 2018

I had a nice stay at Funny Palace. Thank you Mabri for the great service and restaurant recommendations.

5th Apr 2018

The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They even gave us a free bottle of wine at check in. Having been traveling for 2 weeks, it was really convenient to stay somewhere that doubles as a laundromat that did all our laundry for us at a relatively cheap price. They made our bed during the day while we were out which was very unexpected. The beds were quite comfy. It’s a close distance from the main train station in Rome. The shower head was busted leaving very low water pressure.

• katieldenman597
  • USA, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2018

Loved staying here! On my first day the staff helped me to create a plan for exploring Rome on an easy to read map. Very welcoming, comfy beds, nice location near the bus station.

4th Apr 2018

Excellent location, close to Termini train station and the Metro, tons of choices for food and a supermarket/farmacia nearby. Rooms were clean and well-kept. Laundry service (you will see at check-in) is very convenient as well. This is a really good place to consider if you're more focused on spending a lot of time out and about in the city and want somewhere nice to crash however the lack of a kitchen or common room kind of detracts from the hostel vibe. Would recommend.

4th Apr 2018

Excellent option great staff and location

• mckenziekaydavis114
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
4th Apr 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff. We had arrived before our (private) room was ready and we were upgraded to an even nicer room. The location is very convenient and we didn’t have any problems navigating the city the three days we were there.

• methors24640
  • USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2018

I got upgraded from a 5 bedroom mixed dorm to a 3 bedroom one upon check in and a bottle of wine! The location is very easy to get to from the airport or anywhere since Roma Termini is right there. Using the buses to get around is easy and this hostel is a good location to do that! The room itself was very clean and nice! Would recommend.

×