Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Perfect location for your Osaka stay as well as Kyoto, Nara, Kobe trip.
Super friendly staff. Cafe and bar are also inside of our hostel.
Let's make memorable trip in Osaka and have fun together!!
-Bland new bunk bed.2m long bed.Each bed has some space where you can put your personal belongings, a reading lamp and an outlet.
-Breakfast free 9:00-10:30 Toast, Jam, Butter, Coffee and Tea
-Cozy relaxing cafe and bar
-Free and speedy WiFi anywhere in building
-Large common kitchen and living room
-Clean shared bathrooms and shower rooms
1.Check-in time: 15:00 to 22:00
2.Check-out time: 11:00
4,Breakfast 9:00-10:30 Toast, Jam, Butter, Coffee and Tea
5.We accept payment by either cash or credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
However, cash is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your cooperation! View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>