Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
3 Minutes to Train station, which brings you to famous St. Moritz and the Engadin Valley. Near Bike and Hiking trails. They just start outside the House. In Winter close to the Ski tracks and Cross-country skiing. 10 Minutes to the National Park Reserve in Zernez and S-chanf. Great for Animal spotting. Old and scenic Town, with great architecture.
Away from the hustle and bustle, you can relax in our friendly and functional rooms. The showers and toilets can be found in the hallway on the same floor. Of course, bed linen and towels are provided in the rooms and included in the price. In the morning, you can start your day with a rich breakfast buffet from 7.00 am.
Gaestehaus Convict Zuoz Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 18:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4.00 CHF per person per night (it applies to guests who are 13 years and older).
Reception: 07.00 - 10.30 and 16.00 - 18.30.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle Parking
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>