Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Bedouin village has a quiet setting and is surrounded by hiking trails. Bikes are available to rent and Jeep excursions are also very popular.
There are plenty of charming spots with garden and nature scenery where you can chill-out next to a bonfire or just soak up the calm vibe.
Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.
Bed in 15-Bed Dormitory: This is a large chan with 15 single beds/mattresses (The chan can be reserved for groups, and number of beds can be increased to 25). Outside the Chan is a spacious shaded chill-out area built in the spirit of the Bedouin hospitality, with views of the garden. The Chan has shared kitchen fully equipped and bathroom and has a wood-burning stove during winter and is vented in the summer time. Free coffee and Wi-Fi. Bed linen and towels are provided.
Double Room: This room is set in an old British train wagon which was renovated by us in a way that preserves the original look, wood scents and texture. It has a shady retreat under the vines in the garden. It can accommodate up to 3 people. Has air conditioning, kitchenette and Shared bathroom. Free breakfast, coffee and Wi-Fi. Bed linen and towels are provided.
Studio Room: This is 4 bed room (2 double and 2 single) with private bathroom and a small kitchen (with refrigerator, electric plate for cooking and free coffee and tea). The room is perfect for a family vacation and has a shady sitting area under the old olive tree. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi. Bed linen and towels are provided. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>