Gallery Hyde Park

Very Good 1893 Total Reviews

• Bulgaria, Male, 25-30
2nd Nov 2018
2.3

I have no idea how this hostel get such a higher rating.. Awful toilets and showers, no any privacy. The room was super tiny, overcrowded and not very clean, it’s makes me to feel, like I’m in refugee camp. The area in general is not too nice even if it’s close to Hyde Park. The receptionist lady was really unpleasant but the other stuff was fine.

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Oct 2018
4.6

When we arrive in the room litter was full of trash and floor was dirty. Heater didn't work and we spend cold nights. Bathrooms were not cleaned during the days we were there and bed linens had blood stain. run away!

• drrizwan392488
  • India, Male, 18-24
14th Oct 2018
7.7

Good stay at a cheap price. However the toilets and bathroom needs improvement. Bed wasn't made.they expected us to prepare our own beds , even on arrival. Rest was good.

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
14th Oct 2018
7.4

Very near in Kensington Palace, bus station, groceries, and train stations. Breakfast and cleanliness are also okay with free luggage storage. For the downside, the hostel should really have an elevator, a hook to hang stuff in the shower room, and the pillow is too thin. Will definitely recommend this place and probably comeback.

• vsconsultantservices9426
  • Northern Ireland, Mixed Group, 41+
13th Oct 2018
5.7

Very mixed feelings about this Hostel- it was adequate. Not value for money though- it felt very bargain basement but we paid top notch prices, so that sets up a feeling of disappointment. Staff were lovely on a one to one interaction, however, the feel of the place is one of total lack of control, with no-one in charge. For example, when I asked for incredibly loud music and partying noises to be calmed after midnight, it was disappointing to see that the staff were part of this mix.

• cmeadsmith8809
  • USA, Female, 18-24
12th Oct 2018
3.1

Absolutely horrible and disgusting. The worst hostel I have ever been to by far. I constantly felt gross just being there. Everything is extremely dirty and the rooms are disgusting. The pictures are NOTHING like what it actually looks like. The bathrooms are a nightmare and the showers don’t even work, I only experienced freezing cold showers. Everything about this hostel is awful and I would NEVER recommend to anyone.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Oct 2018
4.0

Worst hostel experience of my life. Only half the people in my 24bed dorm had pillowcases (gross). Normally I can overlook the absence of any atmosphere so long as I have somewhere safe to stay at night however I did not feel safe. No lockers and questionable characters in my room. 1 night the police were called to escort a guy away who'd been losing his s**t for at least 2 hrs (this same guy had hit on myself and several other girls when we were trying to go to bed making us all uncomfortable).

• hsouheib1537
  • Algeria, Male, 25-30
9th Oct 2018
8.0

The overall standard of the hostel and the good service of the staff was second to none. I will diffinitely be staying here if I have a chance to visit london again

• clappkrissy4702
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
9th Oct 2018
3.7

I’ve stayed in a lot of hostels, and this one unfortunately checked all the boxes for “terrible hostel”. No towels available for two days, security alarm falsely triggered in the middle of the night twice, room keys wouldn’t work and I had to go back and forth from the 4th floor to the front desk, apathetic staff, etc. there are some things that hostels can’t control (like noisy street or hot rooms), but this hostel got everything it COULD control wrong. :(

• peertravel17
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
1st Oct 2018

Great place for a stop over. Wish I spent more time.. close to transportation (bayswater station). Nice spot!!

×